We hope you enjoy looking at photos of delicious Japanese dishes and also learning how to make them at home yourself!
About the Author, Shihoko Ura
I am Shihoko. We moved to Australia many years ago from Japan and I miss the food so much that we decided to create our favourite recipes at home and share them with you too.
- Hobbies: taking food photos, pottery
- Favourite food: pastries and sweet foods in general (I have a big sweet tooth)
- Most hated food ever: Coriander
- Favourite movie: Legally Blonde and New Cinema Paradiso
- Favourite travel destination: Paris
- Copyright © Chopstick Chronciles (Shihoko Ura) 2020, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- All pictures on this blog were taken by me. If you would like to use any of my photos, please ask and send me an email before you use it. Arigatou (means “Thank you” in Japanese).
- If you would like to re-post any recipe, please link back to where you found it on my blog 😉 Arigatou.
Any other enquiries and any recipe request, please send me an email to [email protected].