This giveaway now closed to enter.
Go beyond ordinary Thanksgiving desserts this year! In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’ve teamed up with some of my favourite bloggers to bring you this fabulous giveaway! Also, I’ve rounded up Japanese desserts you can make for Thanksgiving with a stand mixer this year. Look below and you’ll see why.
You could win a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt Stand Mixer (valued at $379.99) by simply telling me what you are most thankful for this holiday season in the comment section AND by subscribing to my newsletter. Please read full contest details and how to enter below:
15 Japanese Thanksgiving desserts
I am thankful for being able to share my love of Japanese food and food photography through Chopstick Chronicles. I am also thankful for all my Chopstick Chronicle readers and subscribers. Without your support, Chopstick Chronicles would not have existed nor continued. So I collected 15 Japanese Thanksgiving dessert recipes that you could make with a stand mixer.
- Japanese souffle cheesecake
- Japanese birthday cake
- Hojicha chiffon cake
- Sweet potato granola cake
- Pumpkin Mont Blanc cake
- Japanese baked cheese cake
Muffins and Madeleines
- One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt Stand Mixer in their choice of available colors. If the winner is from the United States, they will receive the mixer directly. If the winner is from outside of the U.S, they will receive an Amazon gift card for the list price of the mixer.
- The giveaway will end on Nov 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM. A winner will be drawn at random and emailed within 72 hours to claim the prize. If no response is received within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Social media accounts used to enter must be active, inactive/spam/bot social media accounts will be disqualified.
- Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. You must be 18 years or older to win. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries we receive.
- This giveaway is sponsored by myself and the following bloggers, so make sure to visit their blogs for more chances to win.
If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment below telling me what you are most thankful for this coming Thanksgiving. Please Note: Your email address for the comment entry must match with your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list.
2. Sign up for my newsletter (if you haven’t already) to get weekly email updates on new recipes. Sign up form is located on the side bar.
More Chance to WIN : Use the Rafflecopter widget below to subscribe Chopstick Chronicles weekly newsletter, follow Pinterest and/or Facebook for multiple chances to win. Each follow counts as an entry. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Leave a Reply